Monday, August 10, 2009

Katie's Menu Plan Aug 10


I found this site that encourages people to plan menus. I always do a monthly menu so I only have to endure shopping at Wal-Mart once a month, and then I pick up other perishables needed throughout the month at King Soopers during my weekly Grocery Game trip. Then I come up with a day-to-day weekly menu at the start of each week. This works for me because then I know which days I need a quick meal or a crock-pot meal depending on what's on the calendar.

I thought it would be good to share our menu plans so we can get ideas from each other and also so we can link up any good recipes we find online (but aren't ours, so we can't claim them). I hope you enjoy and this is helpful!

Menu Plan for the week of August 10:

Monday: Pizza, carrots, cucumbers & apples

Tuesday: Chicken in Mushroom Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, Corn Bread

Wednesday: Slow Cooker Cowboy Beans, Fried Potatoes, Biscuits

Thursday: Spaghetti, Herbed Dinner Rolls


Saturday: (BBQ) Hot dogs, Hamburgers, Watermelon, etc

Sunday: Mexican Meatloaf (I make double and put one in the freezer)

Let me know if you want any specific recipes I have listed!

1 comment:

  1. wow thanks. I don't menu plan. I think this will help tremendously

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin