1 pound ground beef
1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
1 large egg white
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
4 hamburger buns, split
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1 TB thinly sliced green onion (green part only)
1/2 tsp soy sauce
1/4 tsp sesame oil
1/8 tsp ground red pepper
1/2 cup romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
1/4 cup shredded carrot
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 tsp vegetable oil
1/8 tsp salt
1. Combine Sesame-Soy Mayonnaise ingredients in a small bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Combine Slaw Topping ingredients in small bowl, set aside
3. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg white, salt and pepper in large bowl, mixing thoroughly. Lightly shape into four patties.
4. Grill the patties on a barbecue until cooked through.
5. Spread equal amounts of mayonnaise on the bottom and top of each bun. Top with burger and slaw.
JP and I really liked the slight spice (they were not overly spicy) and the very mild sesame flavor. We ate these two nights in a row so we could use the ingredients again. If you like the flavor of sesame oil, give them a try, they were really good.
We found this recipe on http://www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com/ Check them out for other great beef recipes.