1 lb sirloin
1 green bell pepper
8 oz mushrooms
4 Slices Provolone Cheese
4 Hoagie Rolls
1. While the beef is still mostly frozen, shave it into very thin pieces with a very sharp knife. Set aside.
2. Slice the mushrooms, bell peppers and onion into thin strips and set aside.
3. In a hot skillet melt 2 TB of butter and saute the vegetables until cooked through. Remove the vegetables from the pan and set aside.
4. Melt 2 TB of butter in the hot pan. Add the beef and season with the seasoned salt. Stir fry the beef until cooked through. Remove the beef from the pan.
5. Add to the pan enough meat and vegetables for 1 sandwich. Top with provolone cheese. Place a lid on the pan, pouring a small amount of water into the pan so that the steam will melt the cheese. When the cheese is melted place the meat mixture into a bun that has mayo spread inside of it. Add lettuce and tomato if desired.